Solomon on Sex - CD Albums
April/10/2012 03:46 PM Filed in: CrossWinds
The church library now has "Solomon on Sex: Lessons on Love, Sex and Marriage from the Song of Solomon". These albums are also available for purchase at the Ministry Connections Center of the web store - $15
Sex dominates our identity. Planted within us is a burning desire to passionately enjoy the opposite sex. Unfortunately, for many, that burning desire is a fire raging out of control.
The average individual has their first sexual experience at age 16. One-third of all children are aborted. Of the children not aborted, one-third are born out of wedlock. More money is spent each year by Americans on pornography than the combined revenues of ABC, NBC and CBS. 10% of Americans admit internet pornography addiction.
Wouldn’t it be great if God gave us an instruction manual on how to enjoy sex to God’s glory? Thankfully, he did! It is a book of the Bible called, the Song of Solomon. The Song of Solomon is a collection of short poems that give us windows into the relationship between King Solomon and his first wife, the Shulammite.
In the Solomon on Sex series, we study this book line by line to unlock God’s plan for maximum sexual pleasure.
In the first album, we study the dating, courtship and wedding of King Solomon and his bride. The focus is primarily on sexuality before the wedding night.
In the second album, we follow this couple’s joys and struggles in marriage. We learn how fan the flames of passion to avoid marital disaster.
First Album Contents - 8 Audio CD's
- Song of Solomon - God, Sex and Culture
- Song of Solomon 1:1-8 - Give Me a Kiss!
- Song of Solomon 1:8-17 - Kill’Em with Compliments
- Song of Solomon 1:16-2:7 - Rekindled with Romance
- Song of Solomon 2:8-15 - Dating and Relating
- Song of Solomon 3:1-5 - Avoiding Marital Disaster
- Song of Solomon 3:6-11 - Why have a Wedding?
- Song of Solomon 4:1-5:1 - Great Sex God’s Way
Second Album Contents - 5 Audio CD's
- Song of Solomon 5:2-8 - Sin in the Bedroom
- Song of Solomon 5:9-6:9 - Recovering from a Marital Wipeout
- Song of Solomon 6:11-7:10 - The One Thing I Can Change Is Me
- Song of Solomon 7:10-8:4 - Marital Sabbath
- Song of Solomon 8:5-14